Located in the city of Corona, in the heart of Riverside County, is your trusted source for rental properties, property management and real estate services throughout the Inland Empire and Orange County.
In today’s challenging real estate market, selecting the right real estate agent is critical. Whether you are planning on buying, selling, leasing, renting, or solely just have a question, our team of real estate agents and property managers are ready to give you expert advice. With our tools, skills, and over 18 years experience, we would be honored to guide you into the home of your dreams or help you manage your investment property. Our team of professionals have top knowledge and the current information regarding homes for sale or rent throughout the Inland Empire and Orange County that you are looking for! We pride ourselves on making our clients first priority when conducting any of our services. We would like to cordially invite you to join the distinguished list of home-owners, home-renters, and new home-buyers who have selected us to contribute to all of their real estate desires. It is our goal for you to experience the finest, most professional, and most result-driven protocol that lies within our real estate and property management company.
Property Management Services Overview:
◾ Online advertising reaching a vast majority of the renter’s market ◾ Professional “For Rent” sign placement ◾ Thorough applicant screening ◾ California Association of Realtors Residential Leases ◾ Move-in/Move-out Inspections ◾ Annual Interior Inspections ◾ Coordination of repairs and maintenance ◾ Posting of Notices ◾ Online owner statements ◾ Licensed Realtors
1. WHAT DOES A PROPERTY MANAGEMENT COMPANY DO? Our monthly management services include, but are not limited to the following: Rent Collection, 3 Day Notice Preparation, Annual Interior Inspections, electronic Owner Disbursements, Quarterly & Annual Owner Statements. Year end income & expense reports along with your 1099 to assist in your income tax filing. We utilize an online platform where tenants can submit maintenance requests and pay rent as well as owners can access reports & copies of invoices.
2. WHAT IS THE COST OF MANAGING THE PROPERTY? Our standard monthly fee is 6% of the monthly rent or a minimum of $125. Owners with multiple properties, high rent properties, apartments and multi-family units may qualify to receive discounts and are negotiated on a case-by-case basis.
3. WHAT IS THE TERM OF THE MANAGEMENT CONTRACT? The contract is for one (1) year and may be renewed for 1 year intervals thereafter.
4. WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROPERTY EXPENSES? The property owner is responsible for property expenses, such as maintenance, management fees, and repair expenses relating to the property per contract. Routine maintenance payments such as landscape, pool or pest control can be paid on behalf of the owner through rent deductions. We tailor each management contract to the needs of the property owner.
5. WHAT DOES THE COST OF PROPERTY MANAGING INCLUDE? Assistance and coordination to get your property ready to rent, Marketing photos, Online marketing, thorough screening & background process for all prospective tenants, Lease preparation and renewals, Move-in / Move-out inspections and Annual Property Inspections.
Licensed Realtor, CA DRE 01324345
Licensed Realtor, CA DRE 01406566